Important Shipping Updates
We are trying very hard to get your packages out to you in a timely manner. Unfortunately, all domestic and international carriers around the world are behind and delivery times are taking longer than normal in some areas.
The major shipping carriers are reporting that they are unable to guarantee delivery times due the unprecedented shipping congestion brought on by COVID restrictions and staff shortages due to illness. We're sorry for the inconvenience, but unfortunately shipping times are unpredictable and out of our control.
Below are the typical shipping times we are currently seeing with our standard shipping.
- US Shipments 5 - 8 business days (ships from Illinois or California)
- Canadian Shipments 10-12 business days (ships from Vancouver or Ottawa)
- Australian Shipments 5 - 8 business days (ships from Altona)
**Expedited Shipping: if you want to ensure faster delivery the expedited shipping option is recommended if it's available in your region. Expedited shipping will cut the delivery time significantly as shipping companies will prioritize those items over standard shipments.
If you have any questions contact email@example.com. Thank you for your understanding.
|$0.00 to $85 USD||$7 USD|
- We'll try hard to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Most orders are shipped directly from our US warehouse within 1 business day. Most domestic deliveries still arriving within 5-8 business days, however, due to COVID restrictions some orders may take up to 10 business days for delivery. This is an issue with couriers and is out of our control.
FPO and APO
While Fleet Post Office (FPO) and Army/Air Post Office (APO) are considered non-contiguous US by our fulfillment provider, most packages are shipped as domestic and therefore we treat them as a domestic contiguous US order. However, in some cases certain few FPO and APO addresses USPS charges full international shipping rates. If this is the case with your order we will contact you, otherwise FPO and APO over $75 will be treated as free shipping.
US Territories, Canada & Other International
US Territories are considered international to FedEX, UPS and will be charged international shipping fees. These states and territories include the following; Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, American Samoa, Federated States of Micronesia, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe and Armed Forces Pacific.
|$0.00 to $149.99 USD||$15.00 USD|
We try our best to fulfill Canadian orders from either our office in Vancouver or warehouse in Ottawa, however we do not always have stock on hand. If you would like to know where your order will be shipped from please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|$0.00 to $149.99 USD||(within BC) $10.00 USD|
|$0.00 to $149.99 USD||(rest of Canada) $12.00 USD|
We fulfill Australia orders from our fulfillment warehouse in Altona, Victoria, however we do not always have stock on hand. If you would like to know where your order will be shipped from please email us at email@example.com.
|$0.00 to $149.99 USD||$12.00 USD|
We are proud to offer service to Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, & United Kingdom. If you don't see your country please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see your country can be added.
Please note that all international orders require a signature on delivery.
Shipping Rates for International Orders
|$0.00 to $149.99 USD||$25.00 USD|
- Your country may impose additional taxes or duties which you will be responsible for at time of delivery.
- Please allow 10-15 business days for delivery (plus any additional time incurred by your country's customs or border control).
- Tracking and estimated delivery vary by country.
- ALL Tracking & Confirmation orders require a signature to receive your order and you will need to be available during business hours to receive it.
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.